British Bulldog Club Champ Show - November 2019
BIS & BCC Dalpra's Bull and Grapes La Neve Macchiata (ATC
DCC Westmorland's Harsocharmathe Ronaldo at Gailbulls
RDCC Beaumont's Bullmont Lord Stannis
RBCC William's Willmere Samantha
Critique from Judge Mrs Margaret Goodwin (Britishpride)
My thanks to the committee for inviting me to judge show which is held in a lovely Venue.
My thanks also to the exhibitors for thier valued entries. I had some super dogs to go
over and i was very pleased with my final line ups for both sexes.
Many thanks also to my ring stewards for the day.
Veteran Dog or Bitch
Miss H & Mr S Dodwell's Mystyle Eclipse Asharlo J.W. A credit to her owner, in good
condition for 8yrs old. Lovely head, good wide sweep of under jaw, straight bone, neat feet, good topline, moved and showed well.
Mr. S. Davies's The Miz at Baalzebul. Standard sized, clean cut with a pleasing
expression, lovely pear shaped body. moved well.
1. Mr & Mrs D Lowthian's Cofantreo Diamond Prince at Tyneamite. Standard male in
good condition, a good head,dark eyes, fine wrinkle, straight front with stronge bone, good rib. Moved well.
2. Miss S Hanley's Blenhiemstar The last Drop. Compact dog, balanced head with a clear
eyes, good expression, straight front, nice body shape. Moved well
3. Mr Downs's Blenhiemstar Saint George.
1. Miss N. Beaumont's Bullmont Lord Stannis. Flashy dog, balaced youg male, sour
expression, loveley length of skull, ine wrinkle, neat ears. clear dark eyes, ample neck, straight front, neat feet and a compact body. Moved and showed well
2. P&C Manders. Kupakos Galvin. Good overall size and shape not as compact as 1,
flat skull, dark eyes, fine wrinkle, good layback, staight bone and neat feet. Moved well.
3. D,C,R & D Rodgers. New Soul Origin.
1. D & K Nealings, Bullmont Lord Commander Neptunebull, Good head with flat skull,
nice sweep of under jaw, well balanced front, plenty of rib. Moved well.
2. M & R Hardings Wilsonpride Days of Speed. Lovely Heads on both of these dogs,
nice head with a wide foreface, dark eyes, goog length of skulll straight front, shorter in back than 1 but pefered the movement of 1.
1. M & P. Keegan's Golden Star Bull O'Conor Pamazande ( IMP HUN ). Good head with
nice layback, wide foreface, clear eyes, good bone, nice body shape. Moved well.
2. Miss A. George. Avaword Lincoln, Stronge compact dog, fine wrinkle head with good
layback, straight stronge bone, lost out to 1 on tailset and lenght of neck.
Under Grad Dog.
1, S & P Peebles & Kirkwood's, Weebulls Pogue Mahone, standard Dog, nice hea,
good pigmentation,neat ears, good turn of under jaw, nice pear shaped body. Moved well.
2. J Livingstone's Jacobella Captain Flint, A bigger dog than 1, good head, flat skull,
nice width of foreface, neat ears, straight bone, compact body, prefered movement of 1.
3. T Smith's Ladymere Kingston.
Post Grad dog
1.E Waghorn's Maxibullz The Muse of Love. Standard size Dog, good expession, neat ears,
clear dark eye, loveley sweep of under jaw, good front and body shape.
2. C. Briddon's Baalzebul Phobos love at Miristar, Flat skull, well spaced dark eyes,
neat well set ears, straight bone, tight feet, keeps his topline on the move. Prefered movement of 1.
3. C Walker's LaRoyal Natural Born leader.
1. C Newman's, Lilylove notorious McGregor at Wencar. Standard compact Dog, pear shaped
body, pleasing expression with enough work in the head, good spring of rib, plenty of bone. Moved Well
2. A Nord's, Bokabulls Max Warrior . Big Boy with a masculine head, brick shape skull
good layback, wide foreface, strong bone, longer in body than 1.
3. C & S Parker's Albionpride A kind of Magic J.W.
1. G Westmorlands, Harsocharmathe Ronaldo at Gailbulls, Lovely brick shaped skull with
good layback,wide foreface, lovely sweep of under jaw, dark clear eyes, straight front tacked on shoulders, good length of neck, nice spring of rib good top line, well angulated, not over done in any
way, moved ans showed well. My Dog CC winner.
2. P & C Manders, CH Erimusbulls Mannion J.W. Standard compact dog, good top line,
nice head, lovely sweep of under jaw, giving desired expression from dark clear eyes, straight front. goog rib cage. moved well.
3. A & S Saxon's Bagibelli Billi Ray J.W
Minor Puppy Bitch
1. Murphy's Wembholt Rosie Mag. Quality puppy bitch, good length of skull, wide flat
head, dark eyes, open nostrils, nice sweep of under jaw, straight front with tacked on shoulders, good top line which she kept on the move. Best movement in the class.
2. V Ellison, Maghullpaws Splash. Good head with clear dark eyes, nice sweep of under
jaw, straight bone, neat feet, compact body, prefered top line of 1 but another lovely puppy. moved well.
3. T Ross's Grandtree Queen of Dragons
1. K. Davis's Immanuelbull Olivia of Mystyle (IMP HUN), Beautiful profile of this bitch
took my eye when she came in the ring, feminine head with a nice sweep of under jaw, dark clear eyes, neat ears, straight front, neat feet, good barrel rib. moved well.
2. V Ellison's Maghullpaws Targaryen. nicely balanced bitch, enough work in the head,
dark eyes, good width of foreface, straight front, prefered top line of 1.
3. S & P Peebles and Kirkwood's Weebullz Amazing Grace.
1. K & A Takarangi's Ruakuri rememberance Petals, Brick shaped head with a good up
sweep, dark eyes, fine wrinkle, well boned front, good depth of brisket, lovely tail set. moved and showed well,
2. C & S Bradshaw's Brarabus Proud Mary, LOvely headed bitch, good length of skull,
fine wrinkled, expressive eyes with correct layback. straight bone, nice boy shape. Moved well.
3. C & D Ingmells CH Mellowmood Cover girl for Chelajay.
1. J. Godwin's Sonnyking Shady Scarlet. Nice head, good width of foreface, neat ears,
straight front, strong bone, good body shape with correct top line. moved ok.
Under Graduate Bitch.
1. J. Livingstone, Jacobella Madam Me Me, Good shaped head with good width of Jaw, dark
eyes good pigmentation,neat ears, good body shape. Moved well.
2. M, D & E Tearle's Terlingfair Dior. Nice Type Clean Unexaggerated head with wide
nostrils, good up sweep, straight bone, cobby body. moved ok.
3 C & S Parker's Albion Pride Miss Furtar
Post Grad Bitch
1. C. Freshney's Bullenca Back to Black, strong head with good width of foreface,
lovely sweep of uner jaw, deep brisket, good top line, pear shaped body. Moved well
2. D, C, R & D Rodgers Belushi Flamin Star,Standard size, nice head, pleasing
expression, lovely pear shaped body and spring of rib. Needs to settle on the move.
3. R & M Taylor's Hillplace Gold Charm.
1. Williams Willmere Samantha, Strong well balanced feminine head with dark eyes, good
layback,well set ears, good swept under jaw, well barreled ribs, nice pear shaped body. moved and showed well RCC.
2. Hanvey's Captainbull Bonvie Nice head properties, square front, neat feet, Balanced
body. Moved Well.
3 D, C, R & D Rodgers Belushi Polk Salad Annie.
1. F. Dalpra's Bull
and Grapes La Neve Macchiata (ATC AV02470ITA). Brick shaped skull lovely widyh of foreface, neat ears, clear dark eyes, good lay back, lovely expression, straight bone, neat feet, goog reach of neck,
good body shape with correct tail set, good angulation. well presented, showed and moved well. Pleased to award her the Bitch CC and BEST IN SHOW.
2. P & J. New's CH Newrock Dakota, Another lovely bitch of great proportions with
super lay back, pleasing expression, straight front, good pear shaped body, held her top line on the move. a worthy Champion.
3. A Walker's Britishus Valentina.
Mrs Margaret Goodwin Judge